- Total £0.00
Keep The Sparkle For Longer
Everyone has a favourite piece of jewellery, whether it is a staple piece that you love, a special gift or a bespoke item. We know you’ll want to keep it looking beautiful for as long as possible.
Here are some top tips that can help you keep your jewellery sparkle for longer.
- Add jewellery last when getting dressed
- Store jewellery carefully when not wearing to avoid tangling and scratching.
- Check closures periodically for wear and tear.
- Remove rings before washing hands.
- Remove jewellery before doing housework
- Wear when bathing.
- Wear in bed.
- Wear when exercising or swimming (sweat can have the same affect as harsh chemicals).
- Allow direct contact with perfume, hairspray, body lotions, etc.
- Use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
We recommend you clean your jewellery at least once a month. You can use this time to give your jewellery an MOT too (check closures, stones, etc).
We hope you find this guide useful when it comes to taking care of your precious items.
We'd love to hear your feedback too. Do you have tips we may have missed? Share them below.